Played this Game at E3 , its awesome!!! very much recommend!
Grave Shadows 1.2.2 is finally here! We know that 1.1 wasn't perfect, so we're back to deliver a more well rounded and polished experience.
- Fixed colliders in Factory which caused players to go through walls while projecting
- Fixed colliders in Factory which trapped players
- Moved light in Office to allow players to leave drafting room
- Made evidence collectible at circle table in Office reception
- Fixed bug which caused half of the evidence to spawn
- Fixed lamp that needed to be turned on twice to work
- Re-enabled fade to black on all levels
- Fixed bug causing conversations between guards to not fire
- Fixed bug causing the end day gun to not be interactable
- Picked up evidence now shows monologue in full game
- Fixed bug causing interact to not work while holding other keys
- Fixed tutorial logic bug
- Fixed bug which caused Graves to moonwalk
Quality of Life:
- Updated textures
- Enhanced lighting: lights now have volumetric properties to assist in shadow identification
- Reduced hub bloom
- Added more lights and obstacles in Office for smoother experience
- Added more guards to Office and Factory
- Final Day Hub laid out the same in both Demo Mode and Full Game
- Can no longer move while interacting
- Added more monologues
- Added sound effects for breaker boxes, lamps, footsteps, guards, shadow projecting, and ambient factory
- The Factory now has expanded first and second floor. The factory floor section has been completely reworked with new art, puzzles, and guards. The second floor catwalk now also has a new puzzle room with more evidence and more difficult puzzles!
Thank you everyone for playing and supporting the game, we're excited to continue development and see you all at E3 2019!
Grave Shadows is about to embark on a year long expansion project with a goal of Summer 2020 release for the full version. More levels, more in depth narrative and suspect identification, a far more puzzles! Keep checking back over the next few months as we lay the foundation.
Grant Doney and the entire Grave Shadows Team
Get Grave Shadows
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.